You can easily store the by-product in an open or closed container for as long as you need to. However, you are also safe to toss it into the garbage or green bin, as all the methane emissions have been stripped from the organic waste due to our trusty carbon filters! Either way, it is completely harmless for the environment! We do recommend letting it sit in an open container for at least one week prior to covering it, just so any remaining moisture can evaporate and keep from molding.
Articles in this section
- What CAN the FoodCycler Process?
- What CAN'T the FoodCycler process?
- Winter Storage / What happens if I don't have a garden?
- What does the end result look like?
- Can I use the end product in my garden?
- How much electricity does it use?
- How much food waste can it process?
- How long does it take to process?
- Can the FoodCycler process bones?
- Why does my unit smell? (odors when using machine)