You can, but you shouldn’t. Adding additional food waste to the unit during the cycle prevents the unit from generating 100% dehydrated compost. If you must add more waste, you will need to restart the cycle.
Articles in this section
- What CAN the FoodCycler Process?
- What CAN'T the FoodCycler process?
- What does the end result look like?
- Can I use the end product in my garden?
- How much electricity does it use?
- How much food waste can it process?
- How long does it take to process?
- Can the FoodCycler process bones?
- Why does my unit smell? (odors when using machine)
- What happens to the methane gasses?