The unit can process bones from chicken and fish in limited quantities, however bigger bones like beef or pig bones cannot be processed in your unit. Hard or dense food waste can wear down the inside coating of the unit's bucket, decreasing the lifespan of your unit. However, the FoodCycler's bucket is made of cast iron and is designed to last for many years under normal use.
Articles in this section
- What CAN the FoodCycler Process?
- What CAN'T the FoodCycler process?
- Winter Storage / What happens if I don't have a garden?
- What does the end result look like?
- Can I use the end product in my garden?
- How much electricity does it use?
- How much food waste can it process?
- How long does it take to process?
- Can the FoodCycler process bones?
- Why does my unit smell? (odors when using machine)