The unit may emit an odor if you have not properly installed the filters at the back of the machine, or if the filters have not been replaced as directed. (About every 3 months.) Also, be sure to remove the sticker on the filters prior to use.
Articles in this section
- What CAN the FoodCycler Process?
- What CAN'T the FoodCycler process?
- What does the end result look like?
- Can I use the end product in my garden?
- How much electricity does it use?
- How much food waste can it process?
- How long does it take to process?
- Can the FoodCycler process bones?
- Why does my unit smell? (odors when using machine)
- What happens to the methane gasses?