After the pulverization and drying phase is complete, the FoodCycler enters the cooling phase. During this time, it consumes little power, but the unit will be hot until it is fully cooled, so do not open the lid until the entire cooling phase is complete.
Articles in this section
- What CAN the FoodCycler Process?
- What CAN'T the FoodCycler process?
- Winter Storage / What happens if I don't have a garden?
- What does the end result look like?
- Can I use the end product in my garden?
- How much electricity does it use?
- How much food waste can it process?
- How long does it take to process?
- Can the FoodCycler process bones?
- Why does my unit smell? (odors when using machine)