The FoodCycler takes anywhere from 2-6 hours (average 3 hours) for the food waste disposal process to completely dehydrate into its composted state. The processing time will depend on the amount you're trying to process. Please note these estimates exclude the unit's cooling time.
Articles in this section
- What CAN the FoodCycler Process?
- What CAN'T the FoodCycler process?
- What does the end result look like?
- Can I use the end product in my garden?
- How much electricity does it use?
- How much food waste can it process?
- How long does it take to process?
- Can the FoodCycler process bones?
- Why does my unit smell? (odors when using machine)
- What happens to the methane gasses?