The max draw on the Food Cycler is 500W. Each cycle consumes approximately 1kwh. The FoodCycler has built-in sensory technology that monitors the dryness and humidity of the food waste. Once complete, the unit will end its cycle automatically.
Articles in this section
- What CAN the FoodCycler Process?
- What CAN'T the FoodCycler process?
- Winter Storage / What happens if I don't have a garden?
- What does the end result look like?
- Can I use the end product in my garden?
- How much electricity does it use?
- How much food waste can it process?
- How long does it take to process?
- Can the FoodCycler process bones?
- Why does my unit smell? (odors when using machine)